Military Combat Fitness

MCF is a Fitness Group who Train at Mawson lakes and Glenelg 3 days a week. We have been training as a group for almost 3yrs and have been having alot of fun together as well as getting fit.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Training gear-from Lorna Jane(for the gals)

Hi Gals
I have been buying a few pieces of training gear from Lorna Jane in Harbour town recently and am loving their stuff.
I have worn their stuff in the past but found it hard to get a hold of their stuff until now. They have been in harbour town for 3 months or so.
They have great shorts and pants, training bra top and singlet type tops and bags etc etc and the quality is great too which important since we wash and wear all the time.
The girls have been kind enough to let us put some MCF cards and flyers in the store so if you drop into to check out their gear mention that you train with MCF.
Check out their website for the latest in training fashion......
www.lornajane.com.au

Will keep you updated with sales etc. I have some vouchers from them too which I will give to you at training.
Cheers see you Sat
Nadine (remember your only cheating yourself ha ha)