Military Combat Fitness

MCF is a Fitness Group who Train at Mawson lakes and Glenelg 3 days a week. We have been training as a group for almost 3yrs and have been having alot of fun together as well as getting fit.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

MCF Success Stories

" I lost 22kg and feel great"..........Kerry

"My Fitness has gone through the roof and everyone asks me, what I have been doing"....Michelle

"I find it so much easier to push myself while working in a group, they are so motivating"....Anita

"I could never do a proper pushup when I started, now I can do 20".......Tanya

" I love the group training because If I was alone I would give up"..........Sarah

" The social get togethers are great, these people are my friends rather than a training group I attend. We go hiking together all the time, have dinners and Bfasts after Sat training, and camping is so much fun"..............Susan

"I am so much stronger and toned"............Lynda

" For the first time in my life I am surrounded by people who want to be healthy and take care of themselves They watch what they do and put into their bodies. Its hard to stay fit and healthy when you are surrounded by unhealthy people. These people have the same lifestyle goals as me and thats what makes it so good" .....Grant

"I have been o/s for 3 months and boy oh boy has the group improved in that time.....Wal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home